You are here on Camlense, and I am Mehmood, the publisher here. So, you must be informed about the rising popularity of the Zmodo security cameras nowadays. I have been searching on the web and found a lot of questions to be answered like do Zmodo cameras have audio or are they hackable? Etc.
Therefore, I decided to answer these questions one by one. First of all, I will be answering if these security cameras convey two-way sound or not and if they record sound or not. So, let’s dive into it.
Table of Contents
Do Zmodo Cameras Have Audio?
Yes, there are some Zmodo cameras that will record audio and there are some that will even allow two-way audio but most of the older models do not allow two-way sound and do not even record audio. So, you should be aware of your purchase decision.
What Does Zmodo Camera Record?
This question has got many answers. On a simple note, each camera is kind of different and when go to purchase one, you should look into the features what each camera provides. For example, so Zmodo cameras provide audio recording and some cameras like Zmodo EZCam also allow two-way audio.
Now for recording, my Zmodo camera has built-in micro-SD card slot, so I can put an SD card into it, and it can record directly to the camera. Some of these cameras don’t have the SD slot so, you have to use an NVR for that.
How To Make Zmodo Camera Record?
So, let’s get into the second question, how do you make the Zmodo cameras record? It’s simple all you have to do is hit the record button. But I’ll go one step further and explain to you how that actually work.
- So, first thing you need to do is to launch the Zmodo App.
- Then, select the camera you want to make record.
- Then, at the bottom of the screen, you will see two icons. One looks like a video camera and the other looks like a photography camera.
- If you want a still picture, just tape the camera icon and bada-bing bada-boom, you took a still picture.
- And, if you want to record video, you click on the little video camera and recording will start and if you click the little icon again, it will stop recording.
- It’s that simple to make your cameras record.
Best Recommended Zmodo Camera for Audio recording
According to my research and experience, if you want a Zmodo camera for sound recording and two-way audio transmission, the Zmodo EZCam and EZCam Pro, are currently, the best options in the market.
Features of EZCam and EZCam Pro
- Night Vision
- Two-way Audio
- Motion Alerts
- Motion Detection
So, finally concluding our post, I will repeat that Yes! There are some Zmodo cameras that record sound and also allow two-way sound transmission. So, before you go and purchase a Zmodo camera, first make sure that the camera you are buying, have the features you want.